Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Travel #1 : New Zealand

So in the next 3 weeks, I have 5 assignments due, one mid semester test to prepare for and 9 online quizes. Really should be doing my work and putting everything aside, but reminiscing at old pictures is just way more fun. Browsing through my New Zealand trip pictures at the moment and here are a few pictures i feel like sharing ;


 Lake Tekapo, NZ. (2010). One of the most beautiful place I have been to so far. For those who are planning on going here, I strongly recommend you to take a blanket with you outside at night, and just get lost looking at the stars. Its as though there was a blanket of stars in the sky, the feeling was so surreal. 



Definitely one of the best trips so far. Awesome place, with awesome people. From Christchurch - Lake Tekapo - Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown - Christchurch in less than a week. Tiring? yes. But definitely worth it :)

Jumped out of a moving plane, 12000 feet up in the air! 

Skydiving was definitely the highlight of this trip. To jump out of a moving plane so high up in the sky, strapping myself and trusting my life to a complete stranger, to hear the far off sound of the plane as well as the perfect silence up in the air, was just an amazingly awesome experience! The free fall was about one minute but it felt much much longer than that, and the view was just stunning. This, is an experience everyone should try at least once and trust me, you will not regret it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment